Please contact the committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details on how to pay for membership for 2017.
Annual Membership Details
If you play squash with us on a regular basis, this is the option for you.
- Lower Squash Fees at London Social Squash Sessions (Less than “Day Members”)
- Eligibility to join the OutPlay Squash Ladder
- Eligibility to play for the club in a Middlesex League team
- Receive information via our mailing list
- Participate in additional activities we organise
£15 for 2018 (see below for discount structure)
Day Membership Details
If you play squash with us only occasionally, this option may suit you.
- No up-front commitment
- Option to become an Annual Member at any time
£2 extra per session (on top of the session fee)
The Annual Membership fees are valid within the membership year. Without an Annual Membership, you can play squash with us on a Day Membership basis, however, you will miss out on the member benefits outlined below.
|Full Year||Half Year(From 1st August)|
|Standard – Full Member||£15||£10|
|Student Discount (Uni/NUS) – Full Member||£10||£6|
|Youth Discount (18-24) – Full Member||£10||£6|
|Senior Discount (over 65) – Full Member||£10||£6|
Annual Members only will be entitled to:
- Vote in AGMs
- Stand for election to the Management Committee
- Put down motions for determination at the AGM
- Receive regular information of the Group’s activities (i.e. be on the Group’s email list)
- Join and participate in the internal ladder
- Be eligible to participate in the Middlesex League
- Participate in any additional activities organised for the Group and restricted by the Committee in its absolute discretion, to Annual Members
- Receive any additional benefits decided by the Committee in its absolute discretion to be for Annual Members only
- Subsidised Professional Coaching sessions organised by the Committee
- Mini Tournament Participation as this is a Members Only Event
- Discounts and offers we may receive that can be passed onto Members, from Theatre Deals, Sports Massage etc.
What is the membership year?
The membership year runs from 1 January until 31 December each year. Annual Memberships are only valid until 31 December of the year the membership was bought for. For example: A 2018 Annual Membership bought in September 2018 will still expire on 31 December 2018.
Proof of Annual Membership
If you buy an Annual Membership, you will be issued with a membership card showing the year the membership is valid for. You need to produce your membership card at the social squash sessions to avoid paying the Day Membership fee.
Information we need and how we will use it
We will need some information from you (listed below) to process your Annual Membership. The information will be kept in accordance to European and UK Data Protection Laws.
- When you buy an Annual Membership, we need your Name, Email address, and Mobile Phone number for getting in touch for events and tournaments.
- We will only use the information you give us to manage your membership and to communicate with you through email. Your information will not be passed on or sold to any 3rd parties without prior authority.