London International Tournament 25 October 2014
OutPlay Squash is proud to host an international tournament in London on 25 October 2014.
This year, lunch is included and there will be a training/warm-up session at Finsbury the night before.
Please see the facebook event page as well.
- Location: Brixton Recreation Centre (Open a map)
- Times: 9:00am opening for 9:30am start. Play continues until approx 7:00pm
- Tube: Brixton (Victoria line)
- Cost - before 1st October - Early Bird Rate: £30
- Cost - on or after 13th October - Standard Rate: £35
- Social: A dinner will be arranged for after the tournament. More details will be sent closer to the time.
Accreditation & Warm-up session
- Squash:Dunhill Leisure Centre, St Thomas' Hospital for some squash
- Drinks:Somewhere central - details to follow soon
- Time/Date:Friday Evening - 24th October 2014
Grab directions to the venue, information on where to grab lunch, tournament rules and regulations for the day of squash.
The scoring system will be PAR11 (American with first to 11 points). Two games per match in the preliminary rounds. In the case of a match draw, the match will be decided on points or if points are tied, the next three points. Matches in the elimination and final rounds will be best of three games.
The categories are:
- A - Advanced
- B - Intermediate
- C - Improver
- D - Beginner
Category choice gives us an indication of a player's standard, however in the interest of creating fair competition we reserve the right to change the categories and to move players to another category.
During the registration process, you have the opportunity to request hosted accommodation. Please indicate on your registration form the number of places you require, or can offer if you are able to host any of our guest players. Hosted accommodation will be offered to players from outside the UK first.
Payments and Refunds
Last minute changes really create headaches for the organisers and costs the club money.
We have decided on what we believe to be a fair refund policy.
Payment to confirm registration is required up front as numbers are limited, but places can be transferred to members as long as you provide adequate notice.
All Early Bird registered players should ensure their payments are made by 2 October. All other payments should be made by Friday 11 October.
In the event of last minute cancellations, we will endeavour to find a replacement player. No refunds will however be given from Saturday 12 October.
Registration and Payment (open in new window)